Myoglobin(Myo) quantitative detection kit (colloidal gold method) uses the principle of double antibody sandwich method and immunochromatography gold immnnochromatography technique to quickly detect Myoglobin(Myo) in whole blood of human beings, coat gold immnnochromatography Myo monoclonal antibody and mouse monoclonal antibody on polyester fiber (or non-wovens) and respectively coat Myo monoclonal antibody and anti-mouse IgG antibody in detection line and quality control line of nitrocellulose membrane. During measurement, drop the serum samples into test paper sampling area and the mixture are chromatographed upwardly from the bottom under capillary effect. If Myo concentration in the sample is higher than 50ng/ml, the colloidal gold will first combine with Myo antigen in the sample in the chromatographic process to form a compound, and then the compound will move forward along the paper slip under chromatography effect and form “Au-Myo Ab-Myo Ag- Myo Ab” sandwiched object in combination with the procated Myo monoclonal antibodies when passing the detection line, thus displaying amaranthine stripe at the detection line. As Myo concentration in the sample increases, the color development at the detection line becomes deepened. The free gold immnnochromatography mouse monoclonal antibody is combined with anti-mouse IgG antibody at the quality control line, thus displaying amaranthine stripe at the quality control line to determine whether the amount of sampling added is accurate and whether the chromatography is consistent with the normal standard.
The product calibration card of the corresponding batch includes the standard curve information of the same batch of products and is detected by detector after the sample is added; the signal is obtained by collecting the grey value of the detection line, and the instrument will automatically make comparative analysis to grey value and standard curve to obtain Myo content in the sample.
Model & Spec.
Myo test paper strip
It is composed of test paper strip, plastic card, drying agent and aluminum foil bag while test paper strip is constituted by plastic substrate, colloidal gold pad, cellulose membrane, sampling adding pad and absorption pad. Colloidal gold pad is pre-peridium with gold labeling Myo monoclonal antibody and rat monoclonal antibody, nitrocellulose membrane detection line and quality control line are peridium separately with Myo monoclonal antibody and anti-rat IgG antibody.
PCB printed circuit card
Phosphate buffer, BSA (Bovine Serum Albumin)
(Storage Condition and Validity Period)
2-30℃ and keep in dark and dry place for storage. Validity period of this product is 12 months since production date. It can be kept for 1 hour in humidity of under 65% after unsealing and it should be used immediately after unsealing if humidity is above 65%.
Can be applied at GICA Test Strip Intelligent Detector produced by Nantong Egens Biotechnology Co., Ltd. (model: ES-SC-3)
1. Collect venous blood sample under sterile conditions and avoid hemolysis during acquisition.
2. Try to use immediately at detection. If the sample cannot be detected timely, it can be refrigerated not more than 12 hours at 2-8℃.
3. The sample must be returned to room temperature before inspection.
You must read whole instructions for this product and GICA Test Strip Intelligent Detector completely before testing.
1. Get Specimen for testing from storage condition, balance it to room temperature and give number to it.
2. Using CK-MB diluent to dilute testing specimen by ratio of 1:1 and mix it evenly for using (70ul whole blood should be mixed with 70ul diluent)
3. Get test paper card package from packing box, open aluminum foil bag, get out test paper card and place it evenly on platform
4. Add 70ul diluted specimen into sampling adding hole of test card
5. 8 minutes after sampling adding, please place kit at detector, choose point-of-care testing and quantitative result can be read, testing result can be showed on display screen
6. Save and print out inspection result
(Interpretation of Testing Result)
Myo≥100ng/ml in blood hints possible myocardial injury; however, the specificity of this indicator is poor, and myocardial injury should be combined with detection of troponin to determine.
(Limitation of Testing Method)
Some antibody which has some composition of kit may affect testing result and it should be judged together with patient’s medical history and other laboratory reports, this kit just provides auxiliary diagnosis. Clinic definite diagnosis should be made comprehensively by professionals with consideration of clinical symptoms and auxiliary tests.