Jiangsu, China (Mainland), Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
10000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
1,Qualitative results with 15 minutes
This HBcAb IgMCLIA is a qualitative microplatechemiluminescence assay for the in vitro detection of IgM antibody to HepatitisB Core Antigen in human serum or plasma. This assay has the advantage of being sensitive, specific,simple,and
fast. It has great significance in the diagnosis of HBV infection.
1. Microplate96 wells
2. Standard 1 mL ×1
3. Negative Control1 mL ×1
4. Positive Control1 mL ×1
5. Conjugate6 mL ×1
6. Washing Buffer (20×)50 mL ×1
7. Substrate Solution A6 mL ×1
8. Substrate Solution B6 mL ×1
9. Plate Cover3pieces
10. Insert1 copy
1. Dilute sampels: Use the Normal Saline(0.9% NaCl) to dilute the samples(The samples must be
diluted 1:999 before use.). The Positive Control and Negative Control have no use for dilution.
2.Add Samples and Conjugate: Open the foil pouch and remove the Microplate. Set up 1 well as Blank, 2 wells as standard,1 well as negative control, 1 well as positive control. After dispensing 50μL of standard or Negative Control or Positive Control t or samples to the respective wells, add 50μl of Conjugate into each well except the blank. Gently vibrating the plate.
3.Incubate: Cover the Microplate with Plate Cover and incubate the Microplate in a thermostat-controlled water-bath or microplate incubator at 37℃ for 30 minutes.
4.Wash: Wash the Microplate for 5 times. Fill the wells with above 350μL of the diluted Washing Buffer, Soak for above 30 seconds, then aspirate again for each time. Make sure that the rest volume is minimal by tapping plate at absorbent paper.
5.Add Substrate: Add 50μL of Substrate Solution A and 50μL of Substrate Solution B to each well, Vibrate the Microplate. Cover and incubate the Microplate in the dark at room temperature(18-24℃) for 5-10 minutes.
6. Read the RLU value by a microplate chemiluminescence immunoassay analyzer.
1. Cut off value = the mean RLU of Standards× 0.3
2. For the assay to be valid, the mean RLU value of Positive Controls must be greater than the Cutoff value.
3. RLU value of the sample ³ cut off value, it is negative for HBcAb IgM.
RLU value of the sample < cut off value, it is positive for HBcAb IgM.
1. Allow all kit components to reach room temperature before use.
2. Follow the direction insert to control the reaction temperature and time strictly.
3. Do not mix components of different lot numbers to use.
4. The kit should be store at 2-8℃. Do not use kit components beyond their expiration date.